Sunday, November 13, 2011

Beurer GS27 Glass calibration - DesignLine

Beurer GS27 Glass calibration - DesignLine On YouTube.





Including decorative wall stickers for tiles and mirror Super flat: 17 mm Glass scale made of safety glass 150 kg capacity 100 g graduation Standing surface 30 x 30 cm Switchover from kg/lb/st Vibration-on technology Automatic switch-off function Incl. battery 5 year warranty

Keywords: Beurer, GS, 27plus, ENG, 0

baldwin champlain bath accessories wall stickers for kids cloth diaper inserts

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first
comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep
visiting this blog very often. I am an Glassware calibration lab in Chennai.
I feel great after reading this information. Please make update I will be regular rss to this site.
Mass Calibration Lab in Chennai

Post a Comment